Job-Ready Training in Accounting (Banking & Finance Sector)
MODULE : ACCOUNTING
Sector: Banking and Accounting
Code: BAN 101
Entry Qualification: 12th Standard & 18 Years & above
Terminal Competency: After training the person will be able to independently work as an accountant in an IT enabled office/warehouse
Duration: 450 Hrs (113 working days with 4 Hrs in a day)
Certificate: Successful persons will be awarded competency-based certificates issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT)
Course Curriculum under Skill Development Initiative Scheme (SDIS) based on Modular Employable Skills (MES)
Underpinning Knowledge (Theory)
1. Introduction to accounts Debit/ Credit
3. Complete Booking-Ledgers; credit control; Accounts receivable & payable
4. Voucher numbering
5. Classification of Accounting heads/ charts of Accounts.
6. Data based reporting
7. Voucher/cheques printing
8. Bank Reconciliation/multiple compares/ currency
9. Memo vouchers/post dated vouchers/ user defined vouchers/sales/purchase extracts
10. Calculation of interest/ Percentage Based reporting
11. Budgeting & Control
12. Variance Analysis/Ratio Analysis
13. Stock Category /query /multiple warehouse
14. Alternate units of measure & tail units; sales & purchase orders.
Rejection in / Rejection out; Movement Analysis.
16. Price list/multi price levels
17. Stock item; classification of raw material; work in progress
18. Job working concepts; Additional cost of manufacturing
19. Re-order levels; stock aging analysis; Tally Technology advantages Tally audit.
20. Multi lingual
21. VAT/Service Tax
22. e TDS
1. Debit/Credit Transaction entries.
2. Journal Entry book
3. Use of Tally computer programs
4. Maintenance of books, registers and Statement of Accounts
5. Preparation of Outstanding Reports
6. Accounts receivable/payable
7. Creation of new voucher type
8. Voucher/cheque printing practice
9. Creation of multiple companies.
10. Practice of multiple currency/ base currency.
11. Entry on memo vouchers
12. Entry post-dated voucher/user defined voucher
13. Sales/purchase extract; Daily balance & Transaction value.
14. Interest calculation/cash flow
15. Percentage based reporting
16. Practice on receivables
17. Creation of new voucher type
18. Creation of stock category and viewing of Stock Query Report
19. Creation/ viewing of multiple warehouse
20. Stock transfer to warehouse
21. Use of alternate units22. Practice procedure for Rejection Notes